In recent weeks we have considered some of the parables told by the Lord Jesus Christ during His earthly ministry. We first saw the parable of the ten virgins, then the parable of ‘Wheat and Tares’, and now we come to the parable of ‘The Dragnet’. This sobering revelation is intended to make us carefully consider our spiritual state, that we might know for sure whether or not we are born again. Do you know? Are you doubting? Settle the issue once and for all as you listen to this challenging message. This sermon is available now from http://www.preachtheword.com in MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion