After ten plus weeks of turbulent talks the fact an agreement was reached at all on 23 December surprised many. Although a lot of detail is still needed, the Evangelical Alliance welcomes the spirit of this Agreement and the attempt to work together for reconciliation.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion