A Peer has resigned from the British Medical Association’s medical ethics committee because it supports extending Britain’s abortion law to Northern Ireland. Baroness Nuala O’Loan, who served as the first Police Ombudsman in the Province, told a Roman Catholic newspaper that she “had no option but to resign”, having been appointed to the committee in […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion