Northern Ireland’s First Minister has said that an equality watchdog’s decision to take a Christian bakery to court is “bonkers”. The case of the McArthur family, who are facing legal action for refusing to decorate a pro-gay marriage campaign cake, has hit the headlines nationally and internationally and prompted fierce criticism from politicians and commentators. […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion