This week the Justice Minister, David Ford, announced a consoltation on the criminal law on abortion law in Northern Ireland. A change in the law has been proposed to allow for abortion in the cases of ‘lethal foetal abnormality’ and views are sought on whether to allow abortion in cases involving sexual crime. There is also a proposal to allow for a conscience clause for medical practitioners.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion