In the first in our new ‘Choose Life’ series we hear from Bonnie and Phil, parents of a baby girl who died 15 minutes after being born. They said they had “definite peace” that it was the right thing to see the pregnancy through after being offered an abortion. Stark choice The couple were stunned […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion