Representatives of the Both Lives Matter campaign have met with MPs and Peers this week, urging them to respect devolution and Northern Ireland’s law on abortion.
- An Advent Reflection: history is not about the politics of power 6 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 6 views
- Interdenominational Irish Language Service 5 views
- John Roger’s Service of Ordination and Installation as Associate Minister in Stranmillis EPC 5 views
- Good news of Jesus Christ ‘needed as much as ever’, says Queen 4 views