The owners of the family-run bakery at the centre of the ‘gay cake’ case have expressed their disappointment following the conclusion of the controversial court case. Ashers Baking Company had been taken to court accused of political and sexual orientation discrimination for declining to decorate a cake with the campaign slogan ‘Support Gay Marriage’. The […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion