In his Easter Message, Presbyterian Moderator Dr. Michael Barry reflects on the fact that while some may consider Jesus as a ‘victim’, the Bible never portrays Him as such. Dr. Barry writes that His crucifixion “was clearly within His control”, undertaken willingly and done out of love for us.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion