One of the owners of Ashers Baking Company has told a court that she could not decorate a pro-gay marriage campaign cake because she seeks to please God in the way she lives her life. Karen McArthur, who owns and runs Ashers with her husband Colin and son Daniel, was speaking during the Equality Commission […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion