The ‘gay cake’ case begins today in Belfast to decide whether Northern Ireland’s Equality Commission was right to rule Ashers Bakery had discriminated against a customer on grounds of his sexuality. …read more
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion