An equality watchdog has been warned it will face an avalanche of cases if it wins its civil action against a Christian-owned bakery in Northern Ireland which refused to decorate a cake with a pro-gay marriage slogan. A leading human rights QC has written a legal opinion on the matter which goes before the courts […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion