Don’t miss part 2 of David Legge’s series, ‘Something Old, Something New’. We have been learning of the need to make way for God’s new thing, and now we see how this took place in ‘Messiah’s Day’. The Pharisees knew their Bibles, but didn’t recognise their Messiah when He came and did a new thing. Are you positioned to receive and embrace God’s new thing, or are you idolatrously wedded to something old? Join us for this sermon which is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion