The Alliance’s survey Faith in politics? has found that the issue of most importance to evangelicals when considering their vote is religious liberty and freedom of expression. In many ways this is no great surprise given that the redemptive Christian narrative is all about freedom; a movement away from the bondage of sin and death to freedom and life.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion