Pre-application development workshop are being held ahead of the launch of the new PEACE and INTERREG Programmes in late spring 2015.
These events have been designed to support potential beneficiaries applying for funding.
They will not provide information on specific funding calls but will instead provide generic funding application information relevant to both Programmes.
The workshops will be split into two sessions as detailed below.
Workshop (1): Project Development: 10am-12.30pm
- Overview of the new Programmes
- Outline of application and as¬sessment process
- Project Development Guidance
Workshop (2): Project Budgeting & Finance: 1.30-4pm
- Approaches to budgeting and new budget structure
- Eligible costs and simplified cost options
- Funding considerations including match-funding and financial capacity
Who should attend?
- Workshop (1) – Individuals responsible for developing the project and / or involved in completing the application forms.
- Workshop (2) – Individuals responsible for developing the project budget and / or managing project finance.
What will the workshops not cover?
- Information on specific funding priorities
- Programme specific results and outputs
- Funding call deadlines
As space is limited only two people maximum can attend from any one organisation. (This rule will be strictly enforced).
A video of both workshops will be available on the SEUPB website from March 16.
Go to http://is.gd/elaEH7 for a full list of venues, dates and times.
To register for a workshop …read more
Read the full article here: http://connor.anglican.org/2015/02/13/workshops-support-applicants-peace-interreg-programmes/