An equality quango has gone “over the top” in taking a Christian-run bakery to court, according to the next Moderator of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland. Revd Ian McNie said that the McArthur family, who own and run Ashers Baking Company, had the right to refuse to decorate a pro-gay marriage campaign cake last year. […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion