A taxpayer-funded equality quango’s legal case against a Christian-run bakery in Northern Ireland is set to start in court on 26 March. The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland claims that Ashers Baking Company broke political and sexual orientation discrimination laws by declining to produce a pro-gay marriage campaign cake last year. Daniel McArthur, manager of […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion