Baroness Finlay, chairwoman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Dying Well and President of the BMA, Robert Preston, Director of the think-tank, Living and Dying Well and John Wyatt, Professor of Ethics and Perinatology at Univeristy College, London will be in Belfast on 22nd January 2015 for The Church in the Public Square conference on assisted suicide.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion