Sinn Féin has said it will oppose attempts to introduce a conscience clause in Northern Ireland, claiming it would “undermine equality”. This comes just weeks after the party’s leader Gerry Adams came under fire for describing equality as a “Trojan Horse” to ‘break’ his political opponents. On Monday, DUP MLA Paul Givan launched a consultation […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion