The Roman Catholic Church has reluctantly cut its ties with the largest specialist adoption agency in Northern Ireland, following a court ruling in favour of gay adoption in the Province. The bishops said they could no longer work with the Family Care Society NI, as the agency is now “legally obliged” to process applications from […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion