The Presbyterian Church in Ireland has taken over the running of Lawnfield House, a long established care home in Newcastle, Co. Down. Run by Disabled Christian Fellowship Ireland for over 20 years, Lawnfield offers respite care for people with various physical disabilities, visual/sensory impairment, mild learning difficulties and frail elderly.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion