Paying for sex is set to become a criminal offence in Northern Ireland, following a landmark vote by the Stormont Assembly this week. MLAs debated Lord Morrow’s Human Trafficking and Exploitation Bill late into the night and voted to back the measures aimed at tightening laws on prostitution and human trafficking in the Province. Assembly […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion