A Christian-owned printing company in the US has been told that its refusal to print t-shirts promoting a gay pride event amounted to “unlawful discrimination”. The Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) asked Hands On Originals, a Christian-run business, to print t-shirts for its Pride Festival in 2012. Blaine Adamson of Hands On Originals, which […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion