Northern Ireland’s new health minister has said he will not abandon his principles when making policies, and will stand for the rights of the unborn child, in an interview for the BBC. Wells said he is, “not one of these people that leaves my personal views at the door of the Assembly”, and believes his […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion