The Moderator of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland Rt. Rev. Dr. Michael Barry has written to all ministers asking them to highlight the important issue of road safety to their congregations following the death of the 57th person on the roads of Northern Ireland in 2014, the same number of total road deaths reported in 2013. Statistics in the Republic of Ireland are sadly on the increase also. Up until the end of July 2014, 113 people died on the roads – an increase on last year.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion