In the final part of ‘When God ACTS!’ we see that ‘Convention Is Challenged’ when God ACTS. Do our preconceived notions and presuppositions stand in the way of God doing His work in His way? Are we prepared to accept God doing a new thing in our lives and in our churches? Join us as we see how the conventions of those who made up the early church were challenged by the new thing God was doing in their midst. This sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion