The Irish Churches Peace Project (ICPP) marked its first year of activity with an event entitled ‘Our Journey in Peace Building – Stories, Reflections, Conversations’, at Malone House Belfast on 20th June 2014, bringing together around 70 people from across Northern Ireland and the border region to reflect on what has been achieved through ICPP’s work so far and to discuss how best to build on the various initiatives already undertaken, underway and in development.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion