The Northern Ireland Assembly is to debate redefining marriage at the end of the month, despite the Assembly having twice rejected similar proposals. Four MLAs have tabled a motion for debate, saying the Province needs to be in line with the rest of the UK. But MLAs defeated two previous attempts to introduce same-sex marriage, […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion