Presbyterian Moderator Dr. Rob Craig has assured the Northern Ireland Prison Service of the “full support” of the Presbyterian Church and thanked the service for the “contribution it has made in the care and rehabilitation of men and women who have come in to conflict with the law.”
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion