In this new series, David Legge will be seeking to help you identify and overcome various hindrances to your Christian growth. In our first study, we address ‘Sins’, and how they can present a barrier to progression in our Christian lives. Do you struggle with habitual sin, or perhaps an addictive and controlling practice that brings guilt and shame? Learn how we all need to come before God with our failure, and allow Him to perform Divine surgery by His grace. This sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in various video, MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion