‘The Church in the Public Square?’ was the title for a major day conference held on Thursday, 30th January in Assembly Buildings, Belfast and organised jointly by Union Theological College and the Church and Society Committee of the Presbyterian Church. It was attended by 200 people including ministers, students and MLA’s and officials from the various political parties and the NI Assembly.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion