In recent weeks we have looked at Luke chapter 1 in three evangelistic messages. First we saw that ‘Nothing Is Impossible With God’. Then we met Mary and saw ‘A Young Woman’s Faith’. We conclude our study of this chapter by asking ‘What’s In A Name?’, as we examine the account of the birth of John the Baptist, and the naming of the child by his father, Zacharias. Don’t miss this Gospel sermon which is available now from http://www.preachtheword.com in MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion