The Northern Ireland Health minister has lost a bid to overturn a court ruling in favour of same-sex adoption in Northern Ireland. The Supreme Court rejected Edwin Poots’ application to appeal the case, saying it did not raise an arguable point of law. An earlier court had said restricting joint adoptions to married couples was […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion