Join us for part 5 of ‘Encountering God’, which looks at some of ‘The Barriers To Encountering God’. David looks as the problems of ‘Sins, Wounds and Demons’, and how they can come between us and a close, personal encounter with God. Whether it be unconfessed, unrenounced sin; wounded memories or spirits; or minds and spirits influenced by demonic forces – we all have issues that must be dealt with before God if we are to enjoy a deeper personal encounter with Him. This challenging sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in various video, MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion