Don’t miss part 4 of our series of studies entitled ‘Encountering God’. In this enlightening message we examine ‘How To Be Filled With The Spirit’ – which results in ‘The Energy Of Encountering God’. There is a great deal of confusion regarding this subject in the Christian church today – to such an extent that some are even afraid of the Holy Spirit. Join with us as we learn why it is necessary for the Christian believer to be filled with the Spirit and, practically, how we go about being filled with the Holy Spirit. This sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in various video, MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion