In part 2 of our new series looking at the subject of ‘Encountering God’, David Legge continues by addressing ‘The Practice Of The Presence – The Atmosphere Of Encountering God’. Do you know what it means to practice the Presence of God? Sadly, many Christians today are practicing the presence of other things that create barriers to His Presence. Join us as we discuss some of the barriers to and blessings of practicing the Presence of God. This sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in various video, MP3 audio and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion