At a meeting of the General Board of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland, held yesterday, Thursday 29th, deep concern was expressed at the deteriorating situation in Syria and the surrounding countries who are receiving refugees.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion