A Court of Appeal ruling in Northern Ireland has paved the way for homosexual and unmarried couples to adopt children in the Province. Health Minister Edwin Poots had defended the current law which only allows married couples to jointly adopt. The taxpayer-funded Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission (NIHRC) took the matter to court, claiming the […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion