Legal action could be used to force same-sex marriage on Northern Ireland, according to two groups that back gay marriage. Last year the Northern Ireland Assembly voted against a motion to support same-sex marriage, with a minister saying there were many other issues it should be debating. But Amnesty International and a gay lobby group […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion