Our series of studies looking at examples of ‘The Solemn Assembly’ in the Old Testament concludes with part 4, ‘The Solemn Assembly Under Joel’. As we come to the end of these studies in which we have learned from various Old Testament revivals, we reflect on the events recounted in the book of Joel. What applications can we draw for our lives, churches and nations? Don’t miss this challenging call to repentance. This sermon is available at http://www.preachtheword.com now in MP3 audio and video and text formats…
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion