Two ministers with strong north-west credentials are the only two names for consideration when Presbyterians around Ireland vote next Tuesday evening, 5 February, to decide who will be the next Presbyterian Moderator and chair the General Assembly when it meets this June in Londonderry.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion