Ahead of tomorrow’s, Monday 01 October, Private Members’ Business in the Northern Ireland Assembly on ‘Marriage Equality’ the Presbyterian Church has written to all MLA’s stating its opposition to any change in the current legal definition of marriage which is stated as “the permanent and lifelong union of one man and one woman, to the exclusion of all others”.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion