Fixed price drink promotions are to be banned in Northern Ireland following a public consultation on the issue. The man behind the move, Social Development Minister Nelson McCausland, says the ban should come into force in January. It means that offers encouraging people an unlimited amount of alcohol for a fixed-price, such as ‘all you […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion