A former Presbyterian Moderator has told a graduation audience at Queen’s University that the many uplifting and deeply symbolic moments in the life of Northern Ireland have not been matched by the building of trusted friendships, expressing the view that our society remains deeply divided whether by peace walls, education systems, housing or cultural expression.
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion