The display of a “highly offensive placard” at a homosexual pride march in Northern Ireland has been criticised by a leading politician. Following a public outcry after a previous march the organisers of Belfast Pride gave assurances that anti-Christian placards would not be carried in future parades. But this year’s march saw one activist bearing […]
Sorry. No data so far.
- ‘Practical Action on the Cost of Living’ – New booklet produced to share local responses
- Maps and Plans for Counties Mayo, Galway and Sligo 1753–1873
- Church of Ireland announces 74 mental health projects on World Mental Health Day 2022
- A joint statement by the Archbishops and the Bishop of Derry & Raphoe
- Statement by Bishop of Derry and Raphoe on Creeslough explosion