The National Secular Society (NSS) has apologised after complaining that religious staff could be classified as ‘key workers’ during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Degrees of excellence for Karen and Christina! 12 views
- Church of Ireland Notes from ‘The Irish Times’ 9 views
- Statement from the Church of Ireland Bishops in Northern Ireland in relation to Public Worship 6 views
- Death of Bishop Robert (Roy) Alexander Warke, Bishop of Cork, Cloyne and Ross (1988 to 1998) 6 views
- NI Secretary threatened with legal action by pro-abortion quango 6 views