The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has clarified that there will be no changes to abortion law in the UK in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
- BBC told to respect those who support traditional marriage 10 views
- Bishop John McDowell elected as new Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland 7 views
- Electronic Version of The Evangelical Presbyterian Autumn 2019 – Now Available 5 views
- Coronavirus – a call to prayer 5 views
- Postponement: Mothers’ Union Service in St Patrick’s Cathedral 5 views