The First Minister of Northern Ireland has said that the Stormont Assembly must have its views taken into account on abortion and same-sex marriage.
- Ministry and Mission – Young people have their say at Church of Ireland Youth Forum 14 views
- 2020 Service of Prayer for Christian Unity at Mount Carmel Chapel, Loughrea 7 views
- Character and Virtue in Theological Education (1) 5 views
- A mini-essay on why The Good Place didn’t end in a good place 5 views
- Morning and Evening Prayer for Lent 4 views