A week of vast emotional contrasts for the Diocese of Derry and Raphoe ended on a joyful note late on Sunday afternoon with the installation of the Rt Rev Andrew Forster as Bishop of Raphoe at a service in St Eunan’s Cathedral. It took place just over 24 hours after one of the bishop’s predecessors as Bishop of Derry and Raphoe, the Rt Rev Dr James Mehaffey, was commended to God at a service in St Columb’s Cathedral in Londonderry.
- BBC told to respect those who support traditional marriage 10 views
- Bishop John McDowell elected as new Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland 7 views
- Postponement: Mothers’ Union Service in St Patrick’s Cathedral 6 views
- Electronic Version of The Evangelical Presbyterian Autumn 2019 – Now Available 5 views
- Coronavirus – a call to prayer 5 views