New primary school boards of management took office on Sunday, 1st December 2019, for a four–year period and, on Tuesday, 3rd December, at an early opportunity, the Bishop of Cork, Cloyne and Ross, Dr Paul Colton, invited all the members of the boards for Church of Ireland primary schools in Cork, Cloyne and Ross to dinner at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Little Island. Afterwards he gave his now customary ‘Patron’s Briefing’ and delivered the first of the seven training sessions that boards are expected to undertake.
- Hundreds hear call for NI conscience protections
- Eschatology and Advent (8): Fleming Rutledge and Apocalyptic Theology
- New history of remarkable and unique Dublin church launched
- Faith in action in the community in Cork, Cloyne and Ross
- Saint Fin Barre’s Cathedral, Cork, hosts Saint Luke’s Home Annual Christmas Concert